You have an idea; let’s make that into a podcast.
Length – 5 weeks (Feb 3 – March 10th)
Weekly meetings will be approximately 1.5 hours over Zoom (These will be recorded if you can’t make it. They will take place on Thursday Evenings at 7:30PM EST)
What will you learn?
- How to develop your podcast idea and format into something attainable
- The many different types of equipment out there (under any budget!)
- The different ways you can record your podcast (Local and Remote)
- How to Edit your Podcast using Adobe Audition/Audacity
- How to be a good and effective host (using the fundamentals of improv)
- How to publish your podcast so it’s available everywhere!
- How to keep your show alive after it’s released
- Nitty gritty details that people often overlook when producing their podcast
- and much much more!
What else do you get with this course?
- An extensive video knowledge library that Tuong has created as a resource for students that will be accessible for life!
- Every week students will meet up with Tuong via Zoom to work on improv skills that will assist them with becoming a better host
- During this 5 week period, students will have access to a private group that they will be able to collaborate with one another as well as ask Tuong for guidance
- By the end of this 5 week period, students should have their show ready to publish and share to the world.
- Lots of virtual high fives.
What do you need to take this course?
- You won’t need any podcast or audio experience to take this class! We are doing this from scratch!
- You will need a good internet connection and a Zoom account to join our weekly meetings
- You will have homework every week to complete that is flexible to fit your life style. By the end of the course you should have a podcast ready to share!
- Students are expected to participate and collaborate with other students in the class so we can learn together.
- And finally a willingness to learn and have FUN!
How do I sign up?
To reserve your spot in class please email email@example.com where you will then be provided further information about the course and how to pay. Payments will be delivered via e-transfer.
Meet your instructor:
Tuong La has been a video and audio producer for over seven years (and counting) and he is the founder of the PodCavern podcasting network. He has created and produced twelve different shows and made over 300 episodes of audio and visual content. Tuong’s vision in founding the PodCavern was to create a platform where creativity could run wild and where creators – including him! – could grow and discover their voices. His podcasting experience has proven it’s an excellent medium to allow both podcasters and audiences to forge new connections with one another – and to have a lot (like A LOT) of fun along the way.