“Travel does the heart good”
Whether you have been working long hours, cramming for finals, hell – even if life is just hitting you in the face, we all deserve a break once and awhile. And what better way to take a break from life then to tap into your wanderlust and go see some of the many amazing places our tiny planet has to offer. So join Tuong La and fellow gallivanters Keegan On, Sarah Ghadbane, and Vanessa Behncke as we rank the best places to travel on vacation!
Did we miss anything? Send us a list of your favorite places to vacation and ideas for new Top 5 episodes here – – > email@example.com
- has to be a real place (not fictional)
- specificity is key for more points (ie saying just “Asia” is pretty broad)
*Spoilers* Below is our Top 5 list from this episode as well as our own personal unordered lists.
Group Top 5
5. Orlando (Disney!!!…and all that other stuff you can do)
4. Banff, Alberta
1. New York City
- Banff, Alberta
- New York
- Las Vegas
- British Columbia
Special guest list – Stenley Philippe*
- Santorini : one of the few places in the world where the post cards do it justice
- PEI: Yes the whole island. *seasonal restrictions apply **don’t visit during the winter…or spring..or fall…nasically you have a two week window but it’s an AWESOME place for beach lovers, seafood cravers, and good old fashioned Canadian hospitality
- Chicago. Why? The Cubs. The pizza. The Kanye West.